Wednesday, March 9, 2011

this is the way we found

oh yess i can't catch the GRENADE for u..
i can't throw my hand on a blade for u..
and i also can't jump in front of a train for u..

it hard to me and i want u to know dat its not easy to come and not easy to go..
I LOVE YOU..
and its true..i'm not lying..
if i lied,i'm not going to make dis statement..

i know you're not alone..but I could just be wrong..

yeah, those guys wanna come treat you right??Cause u're sweeter than apple pie..
always talking bout what u got..girl, u know that u need to stop ..
everythin? that u want u got..


now tell if you are here(LOVE)for me..



i see the guys try to 'holla' u..i dont want bother u..
coz ur independent and got my attention.. 
u brighten my day ..
i never wanna see u cry..(but i always did it,i'm sorii)
and i never tell a lie..


there's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you ..
girl u'r so one in a million..
and i'm certain dat u'r the best i ever had..
there ain't nothing better than dis..
one one for me and u'r mine..


i always thinking bout u,bout me,bout us..
what we gunna be??
will u come back??
no one knows..i realize..dat my fault..


i was at the top and now its like i'min the basement..
no 1 spot,now seems like,u find the replacement..
i swear now i cant take it..knowing somebody got u..
or it was only JUST A DREAM??(coz i always wrong)
and I just hope she know that she the only one I yearn for ..
more n more i miss u..when will i learn>??
i guess now i got my payback..


hey,u was so easy to love..
but wait,i guess that love doesnt enough..
i'm going through it everytime that i'm alone ..
i dont want nobody else,without u there..
hey u,juz say dat u care for me..
u know i care for u,u know that i'll be true..
u know that i wont lie,and i will try..to be ur everything..
i dont need another women coz u'r the bestpart of my day..


put your loving hand out, I'M BEGGIN' ..
i need u to understand dat i tried so hard to be your man..
and now..
I'M BEGGIN' U TO PUT YOUR LOVING HAND OUT FOR ME...
--->NOR ASNA<---



No comments:

Post a Comment