Saturday, March 12, 2011

it was only just a dream....

kejadian benar ni(tp dalam mimpi la..da entry pon it was only just a dream)
kebelakangan ni mmg mood,body condition,semangat aku sgt down gler babi punyer..
nak wat pe pon xdak semangat..g tening lg la..tening da cam sial..
ok cukup xmau melalut byk sgt..kunk merepek plak..

aku mmg takot gler ngan mimpi malam td..
bukan mimpi hantu..
bukan mimpi eksiden ke ape ke..
tp mimpi ni sgt menakotkan..
aku xnak la mimpi ni jadi kenyataa..
tp naseb baek la IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM...

xyah nak cte sgt la an pe mimpi aku 2..
cukup la sekadar korg tau yg aku mimpi shj..
aku harap bnda 2 xkan jadi realiti la..
ckup ni je la..aku xpandai nak menulis sgt..
copy paste bley la..ha ni ade lirik lagu sesuai gak la ngan mimpi aku..
paham2 kan je la ye..


If I could write you a song to make you fall in love
I would already have you up under my arm
I used up all of my tricks, I hope that you like this
But you probably won't, you think you're COOLER THAN ME???

You got designer shades just to hide your face and
You wear 'em around like you're cooler than me
And you never say "hey" or remember my name
And it's probably 'cause you think you're cooler than me

(ckit2 da la)

ok nak tambah ni ckit lagi(lirik gak)
lirik lagu ni kdg2 bley sampaikan ape yg kte nak sampaikan kat seseorang..
so hayati lirik ni..

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
All the girls I've been with
Things I've seen it takes much to impress
But sure enough your glow it makes your soul stand out from all the rest, baby.

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you 

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about the loot
Talking about I can't do for you
But you can do for yourself
Even though that ain't so
Baby cause my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win baby

No comments:

Post a Comment